Dunk-Base™ Bags are custom-designed for 5-gal buckets. They're chemical-resistant, large mesh size for plant debris flow-through, and re-usable.
- Improve production flow, efficiency & safety:
- Allows PermaClone™ collars to be collected, retrieved and managed in batches.
- Eliminates counting or recounting of collars for cloning machines or each production run.
- Simplify dunk-based rinsing or chemical sterilization steps.
- Easy to open and close.
- Reduce chemical exposure to yourself or your employees.
- Work well for cleaning batches in a conventional washing machine.
ATTENTION: Dunk-Base™ Bags ARE NOT heat resistant. They're intended for rinsing, cleaning and chemical sanitizing batches of PermaClone plant collars. For heat sterilization and long term storage, switch to a “Turkey bag” and storage in cloner-sized batches.