In-Stock for immediate shipment.
AeroBlock™ In-Line filters fit 1/4" or 3/8" air-lines to prevent contamination of nutrient reservoirs from air-borne bacteria, fungi, and their spores.
Unfiltered air pumps contaminate reservoirs within hours of use, requiring more frequent use of oxidizers, regular reservoir change-outs, and the belief that low nutrient/water temperatures are required for propagation.
Until publishing AeroBlock™ we DID NOT recommend air-pumps in aeroponic systems because aeration contaminates the systems within hours. With aeroblock filters, we can now promote the benefits of warmer propagation temperatures and system aeration.
Benefits of AeroBlock™ filters:
- Positive flow of filtered air through all gaps and spaces in your hydroponic or cloning systems while maximizing oxygenation.
- Evacuate ethylene gas, known to slow rooting and cause plant senescence (deterioration).
- Allow the use of ideal propagation temperature, which are species dependent. (Cannabis likes 77 - 87 °F (26 - 30 °C)
PermaClone™ collars' design allows air-flow upwards across your cuttings due to the way the collars are shaped and cuttings placement.
- 1 - 2 filters per 5 gallons of reservoir.
- Change-out of every 4 - 6 months.
- Utilize high pressure/high output air pumps.
- Expect a reduction in airflow due to back-pressure.
- Visible debris on the filters' in-let side indicates the need for a change-out or reduced air flow.
- Max Operating Pressure: 20 psi
- Max Temp: 140 °F (60 °C)
AeroBlock™ Filters improve performance for all hydroponic systems including Aeroponics, Deep water culture, Recirculating Deep Water Culture, Ebb-and-Flow system, Aquaponics, Aquaculture.
Subscribe to our newsletter for educational content and new product releases. We strive for infrequent, but high impact emails to PermaClone™ subscribers.